Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cleanup Report July 20



Main Meadow July 20 - Note Plants Growing

Record time clean up nearly done. One more trash load then micro trash the 2 pile areas. Rehab 95% done thanks to many as well as the Fat Kids. We are under 30 people and 10 or so cars. The F.S. Are very very happy and want the totem pole for their main office bldg. But its first come first serve on that.. We could duff more trails and kitchens but it is sooo humid here we may be out soon. A few people will need stay till the 27th for a ride. But we beat last years record and last year beat Wyo. And Wyo at the time was the fastest GOOD clean up that I remember since 91. Main meadow is green. And now time for the final clean sweep and re duff the supply trail. Main trail was completed yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't help, but at least I packed out everything I brought in. Loving you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so blessed to be part of such an astonishing Family. I Love you all and beyond.

    So Happy to hear that the meadow is Green again!

    ReplyDelete